Unsure If Physio Is Right For You? Book a Free, Non Obligatory 10 Min Appointment.
The Physio Practice Will Be Closed Between
20.08.19 – 02.09.19
The Physio Practice Nottingham Provides Private Physio Care, Sports Massages & Pilates Classes
Private Physiotherapy for Non-Sport & Sports Injuries
Private Physio for Muscle & Joint Pain Related to:
- A Sports Injury
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Knee Pain & Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Foot Pain & Plantar Fasciitis
Physio Near Me! – A Wide Range of Treatment Options Available to You Today!
Not Sure If We’re Is Right For You?
Claim Your Complimentary 10min Appointment
Sports Massage By A Charted Physio Designed To Help:
- Tight and Sore Muscles For All
- Injury Prevention and Promote Good Circulation
- Sports People in Readiness for an Event
- Those in Need of Deep Tissue Work to get Rid of Muscle Spasms
“Sports Massage Near Me” – Your Local Sports Massage In Nottingham
Early and Evening Slots Available
Click To Find Out More and View Our OFFERS!
Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy
The Physio Practice Offers Physiotherapy For Children Who Have Undergone SDR Surgery.
- Neurological Assessments
- Intensive Rehabilitation Programmes As Per Therapy Guidelines
- Pre Surgical Strengthening Programmes
- Play Therapy To Make Rehab More Fun
Please Click on the Link Below To Find
out More About SDRs & How We Can Help
The Physio Practice Offers Physiotherapy to Children & Teenagers to Help With:
- Sports Related Injuries for Muscles & Growing Pains
- Back, Knee, Shoulder & Foot Pain
- Developmental Delay
- Neurological Issues
- Unknown Pains & Aches Which Need Investigating
We Offer A Wide Range Of Treatment Options.
Unsure If Physio Is Right For Your Child?
Claim Your Complimentary 10min Appointment
Our Pilates Classes Are Ran By A Charted Physio.
- Gain Energy, Core Strength & Flexibility Without Going to the Gym
- Get Rid of Aches & Pains – Been Advised to Start Pilates by Your GP?
- Motivate You To Exercise For a More Healthier You
- Maintain Your Fitness Level
” Pilates Class Near Me?? ” – Join Our Small Classes In the Beeston / Toton Area
FREE Taster Class – Click To Find Out More!
The Physio Practice Offers Physiotherapy For Pregnant Related Pain. We Help to Treat:
- Back and Pelvic Pain (PGP/SPD)
- Diastasis Reci Dysfunction – Tummy Muscle Separation
- Carpal Tunnel & Thumb Pain
- Weakened Muscles Relating to Reduced Exercise Tolerance and Exposure
Not Sure If Physio Is Right For You?
Claim Your Complementary 10min Appointment To Discuss Your Concerns.
Our Charted Physios At The Physio Practice Offer Medical Acupuncture using Acupuncture Needles To Help Treat:
- Aching Muscles
- Those Who Are In Pain but Can’t Take Pain Medication
- Tension Build Up In Muscles
You Will Be Provided With a Full Physical Consultation Before Treatment To Ensure Medical Acupuncture Is Right For You.
Lymphatic Drainage & Remedial Deep Tissue Massage
Our Expert Therapist Provides Lymphatic Drainage & Remedial Deep Tissue Massage
Conditions Ideal For Lymphatic Drainage & Remedial Deep Tissue Massage
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chronic Back & Neck Pain
- Tight Muscles Knots
You Will Be Provided With A Detailed Consultation Before Treatment To Ensure Treatment Is Right For You.
SOME OF OUR SUCCESS STORIES
“…I booked in for a full appointmen this morning and I am amazed. I had the dry needling treatment and I can honestly say the pain is 90% gone. Haven’t even touched a pain killer all day I have been popping them like sweets to manage the pain…”K Mitchell
“I went to see Vicky today for a physio session after knee surgery. The service I received was very professional, with clear guidance and instruction on required exercises and the reasons why. Very friendly and knowledgeable.. would definitely recommend.”K Walker
“Vicky makes you feel very welcome. The Pilates class was small & felt very personal & friendly. My husband & I have signed up for the 6 week course, after attending the initial free taster.”J Roberts
“Vicky is brilliant and helped me with my problems no end. Not just with joint pain, but also giving the NHS a gentle push and getting my GP to take my foot and shoulder pain and stiffness seriously, and have since been referred by the NHS to a treatment program.”T Crofts
OUR AFFILIATES AT THE PHYSIO PRACTICE NOTTINGHAM
The Physio Practice:
17c Woodstock Road
The Physio Practice: Nottingham Offers Private Physiotherapy in the Beeston / Toton Area of Nottingham. Our Services Include Treatment For Sport & Non-Sport Injuries, Sports Massage and Pilates for Beginners & Enthusiasts. Call Today To Enquire – Reliable & Affordable Private Care!
Please Visit Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thephysiopracticeuk/
To find out more about what we do arrange a consultation.